Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 11 hours ago
- Then he called him "Sleepy Joe". How respectful, eh? #Vote2020 twitter.com/USATODAY/statu… : 23 hours ago
- Why did you pass???? @TBLightning : 1 day ago
- LOL I'm impressed the camera survived! twitter.com/exploreorg/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: seneca lake
The Autumnal Equinox is defined as the point in time the center of the Sun passes through the same plane as the Earth’s equator in the direction from North to South on or around September 21st or 22nd each year. … Continue reading
Outdoor motorsports events are at the mercy of the weather. This past weekend’s second running of HyrdoBowl in Geneva, New York had a tough time. Friday was completely rained out, Saturday a front came through and delayed the start until … Continue reading
Hydrobowl 2012 is this weekend hosted by Geneva, New York and run on beautiful Seneca Lake, one of the Finger Lakes. Time to get out the long sport lenses and photograph roostertails of the Inboard Hydroplane racing boats. It will … Continue reading
Since I am asking people to share with me how they feel about the End of Summer in this month’s assignment, I thought I would go back and share photos from the Summer of 2012. These photos may be associated … Continue reading