Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Finally, we got us some good detail photos of the @Ford #MustangMachE Still say we need more "Mustang inspired" co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 52 minutes ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/15/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CityofUtica #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @BellevilleSens at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/8/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @BellevilleON #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Hey, @Ford #mustangmache, how about Mustang inspired exterior colors? Initial ones are pretty bland. Go Bold!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Danick Martel is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: hydroplane
Outdoor motorsports events are at the mercy of the weather. This past weekend’s second running of HyrdoBowl in Geneva, New York had a tough time. Friday was completely rained out, Saturday a front came through and delayed the start until … Continue reading
Hydrobowl 2012 is this weekend hosted by Geneva, New York and run on beautiful Seneca Lake, one of the Finger Lakes. Time to get out the long sport lenses and photograph roostertails of the Inboard Hydroplane racing boats. It will … Continue reading
As a stock photographer I have no idea how my photos may be used. There is one thing I do you might not, which is, to leave room for copy space. Copy space is a relatively uncluttered area of a … Continue reading
I was very disappointed when earlier this year the Syracuse Hydrofest was cancelled due to high water levels on Onondaga Lake which I have enjoyed photographing the last two years. Lucky for me, a new inboard hydroplane race was being … Continue reading