Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Laughing Kookaburra, a #bird you may think lives in Africa but lives in a different continent. Photographed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @PreetBharara: One more note on @dana_balter against John Katko in #NY24. The Washington Post ranks it as the third most flippable seat… : 3 hours ago
- View 440: Bird Portraiture viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/03/vie… : 1 day ago
- You'd think the people with the money would notice this and want to own it instead of spending billions trying to s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @TravelingUS: @clairecmc 1) IGNORE THE POLLS 2) TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO CHECK THEIR REGISTRATION AT VOTE.ORG 3) GIVE… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: composition
As a color photographer, I was happy as a turkey the day after Thanksgiving when visiting all the links from the Color Composition assignment. In all, thirteen photographers shared fourteen links to their very colorful photographs. That does not include … Continue reading
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
As I mentioned when introducing this month’s assignment on Color Composition, I was surprised how little I used color that way even though I shoot it exclusively. Upon perusing my photo library, I found the following photographs I remembered taking … Continue reading
I thought finding examples for this month’s assignment on Color Composition would be easy. I photograph everything in color and seldom convert to Black and White. Lo and behold, it seems I pay attention to shapes, locations and relationships of … Continue reading
“You are responsible for everything in your photograph.” — Kent Weakley Did you know you had that awesome responsibility? Everything corner to corner and pixel to pixel is under your control. Thank goodness for teachers like Kent to help us … Continue reading