Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/15/20. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Rochester #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH &&& #Sweepstakes : 16 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH && #Sweepstakes : 16 hours ago
- #PIT4BUSCH & #Sweepstakes : 17 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @SyrCougars fr. 2/13/20 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: house
I have showed you how to find color in your compositions. Today, I share three photos taken when I choose color as the main part of the composition. I know…you think I first spied the leading line and shapes in … Continue reading
The 35,000-square-foot Colonial Revival house of George Eastman took three years to build and was completed in 1905 at a cost of $300,000. The estate originally included a stable, garage, barn, five greenhouses, and many vegetable and flower gardens on eight … Continue reading
Before I get to this week’s View, I want to explain how it came about. All week long the weather forecasts were calling for cold and rain with some wet snow mixed in over the entire weekend. I had been … Continue reading
Living close to one of the Great Lakes has it’s photographic rewards. Living on one of them yields daily rewards for the people lucky enough to do so and the birds who share it with them.