Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 9 hours ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: disney’s animal kingdom
Walt Disney World goes all out for the Christmas Holiday including fabulous Christmas tree displays in their themeparks. These are the displays from December of 2019. While you may not see the Magic Kingdom Christmas tree on the annual televised … Continue reading
This year, I decided to let others pick my best ten (10) photographs of 2016. Specifically, the people who follow me and/or view my photos on my flickr account based on the number of Favorites or Favs each got. I will … Continue reading
One of the goals I set for myself during my latest visit to Walt Disney World was to show the beauty of the parks. With the help of the weather, Disney’s technical wizardry and a bit of my own pixie dust, I … Continue reading
Really, Scott? Isn’t the title redundant? We all take travel photos at Walt Disney World, don’t we? Well, yes and no. While photos taken at any Disney property can be considered travel photographs, do they tell a story? Do they … Continue reading