Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It's time for NY to join the 37 states that allow Early Voting. Tell your reps you want Early Voting in the budget! thndr.me/jY3KK6 : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Olivier Archambault @oarchy09 Showing Off Offensive Flair ow.ly/tki430j3DqL via @JGHoughtaling |… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 hours ago
- Stand with @NYGovCuomo and your fellow New Yorkers and demand the Trump administration block offshore oil drilling… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 hours ago
- 2/2: For example, last week, top oil and gas executives left a meeting of the @ApiAmerican at the Trump Internation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 5 hours ago
- 1/2: The decision to impose tariffs on imported steel/aluminum has led to a major lobbying push from countries, com… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: ice
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
I played ice hockey goalie for a season when I was young and foolish. Today, I marvel at the athleticism and skill of the goalies I have and do photograph at the AHL and NHL levels. They do get their … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading