Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow up to yesterday's tweet: Freedom of the Press is important. twitter.com/omarvaid/statu… : 18 hours ago
- United States of BS is run by the Head BSer of all the land, @realDonaldTrump, Bullshitter-in-Chief vox.com/policy-and-pol… via @voxdotcom : 19 hours ago
- RT @Gabriel0430: For those saying JT Brown doesn't do anything outside of protesting.. https://t.co/RGaVDoRLL8 : 20 hours ago
- RT @OurLives: With @realDonaldTrump's latest #ACA sabotage it's more important than ever to spread the word about open enrollment: https://… : 1 day ago
- Forward Erik Condra is returning to the #SyrCrunch #Syracuse #hockey #fans s.syracuse.com/yzJi5fZ via @syrhockey https://t.co/Obi4JILJRo : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: ice
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
I played ice hockey goalie for a season when I was young and foolish. Today, I marvel at the athleticism and skill of the goalies I have and do photograph at the AHL and NHL levels. They do get their … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
At a balmy 40 degrees Fahrenheit (4.4C) with sunny skies yesterday, cabin fevered people did not mind eating outside next to tons of ice and snow at Rudy’s Lakeside near Oswego, New York. After the coldest February on record, March has been … Continue reading