Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Do not let corporations and politicians take the #Earth from us. Read this for ideas on how each of us can make a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @CBingram1 was in the zone tonight with a shutout against @BingDevils, 4-0. #sports #hockey https://t.co/ag34QuvJn1 : 2 days ago
- Two heavyweight scorers added to #SyrCrunch lineup s.syracuse.com/qteEadM via @syrhockey https://t.co/VhdibGpeW4 : 3 days ago
- #Photography Show for @Hospicecny VIII #free #reception #Syracuse #cny viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/17/pho… https://t.co/UiHSKutkOH : 4 days ago
- Great, @BillGates, how about investing in the infrastructure for #hydrogen filling stations to help move personal,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: outdoors
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading
I traveled up to Old Forge, New York to catch the last dry weekend day available to me a couple back. The colors were just past peak and the sky was overcast. I could not complain as the day was … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I posted here. The year 2015 gave me a lot of challenges and loss. My elderly parents took up a lot of my spare time beyond my sports photography clients. Giving me less and less … Continue reading
It was a windy, cold Spring day when I visited the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York last week. The Wildlife Drive was not completely open yet with a turn around and two way traffic on a … Continue reading
The name Taughannock comes from the Algonquian-speaking Lenni Lenape (Delaware) Indians, referring either to chief Taughannock or the word taghkanic (great fall in the woods) [Source Wikipedia]. I like the latter definition of Taughannock as you walk on a trail in the woods along a meandering creek to the … Continue reading