Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTOS: @crushball at @Smittiebaseball fr. 7/22/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 15 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Wellsville Nitros at @crushball fr. 7/21/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 17 hours ago
- Here's another one of my #ecoboost @FordMustang for #FEF #baldwinsville #newyork https://t.co/AXOVgO0tgt : 2 days ago
- Heady times...miss them. My parents let me stay up late to see this live. twitter.com/NYTArchives/st… : 3 days ago
- Another location from last night for my #Ecoboost @FordMustang down by the river which runs through my town.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: gray
I was asked to photograph a charity hockey game which featured teams of players aged 50 and over. The oldest was 89. These guys sure got me itching to get out my hockey equipment and lace up the skates. The … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading
Professor Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason checking his email outside the Mendelssohn Theater before the University of Michigan School of Information’s graduate recognition ceremony on Friday, May 1, 2009. Professor MacKie-Mason is wearing his Ph. D. robes from the Massachusetts Institute of … Continue reading