Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @LCSDAthletics @LHSPoolPuck at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 12/4/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/8/18. #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Note the winner will be selected on Dec. 19th before the next Crunch home game so use the link to get your chances… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Trump, Pelosi, Schumer showdown over shutdown: Darcy cartoon #trumpshutdown s.cleveland.com/GHMYsXL https://t.co/zNCXmjAs07 : 2 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: 50mm f/1.8
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
The Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York is running their annual January Winter Photo Contest. People with a camera and a coupon (see link for details) can get free admission into the zoo. They have cut the regular admission … Continue reading
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
I went out looking for photos of people enjoying the New York State Fair last weekend. What I brought back went beyond just people photos and shows the variety of what you will find at this year’s fair. This was … Continue reading