Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @WGAthletics on winning the @NYSPHSAA #classb #boys #section3lacrosse #championship for 2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax played the @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax played the @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE fr. 5/24/2022 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Again, whether you believe it or not or just don't care about the future of the Earth, Science told us it was comin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: moon
I am a member of two online and local photography Meetup groups. One, the Syracuse Photographers Association, is an invitation only (just ask!) group which has an active forum and meets regularly for social and photography reasons. The other, Syracuse … Continue reading
Attended the Oswego Balloonfest which was held at the Oswego County Fairgrounds in Sandy Creek, New York over the weekend. Late in the afternoon as the daytime temperatures began to drop, one of the balloons was inflated with cool air … Continue reading
Quite a year 2012 turned out to be for Views Infinitum. I traveled near and far to bring photographs to share and talk about. We all enjoyed each others photos through six more assignments. As we are about to turn … Continue reading
Last month’s assignment was on capturing the Blue Hour. A time of day when the sky becomes magical and the rest of the scene complements it. Thanks go out to the seven who submitted links. The winner of the Electronic Gift … Continue reading