Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Yo, @Mitch_M a new one. Muppets Now | Disney+ Trailer youtu.be/AWO6H5fxlwk via @YouTube : 2 hours ago
- Way to go Florida! I am sure @realDonaldTrump is very proud how @GovRonDeSantis is handling the crisis. #Vote2020 twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 7 hours ago
- Hey, @JoeBiden, here's another way to get the US into #ZEV. "Shoppers have swarmed virtual showrooms in Germany and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- A simple case of Cause and Effect. “The administration’s problematic policies have increased our collective suscept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @NRDC: Bristol Bay, Alaska is one of the most important watersheds on Earth. Now, the Trump Administration is rushing through the permit… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: cornell university
I was contacted by Cindy Dyer, a fellow photoblogger, about an exciting new project she and Barbara Kelley were working on called Celebrate Home Magazine. The first issue was to feature an article on photographing Autumn colors and Cindy wanted … Continue reading
Last month’s assignment was on capturing the Blue Hour. A time of day when the sky becomes magical and the rest of the scene complements it. Thanks go out to the seven who submitted links. The winner of the Electronic Gift … Continue reading
In 1868, a set of nine chimes was donated to Cornell University by Jennie McGraw. She later married university librarian, Willard Fiske, who had traveled to Europe with her in order to woo her. I doubt Miss McGraw’s recent inheritance of … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
Ornithology – is a branch of zoology that concerns the study of birds. The science of ornithology is unlike most disciplines. Amateurs called Birders help scientists in location, breeding and population studies. Bird watching accounts for millions of dollars in sales … Continue reading