Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 8 hours ago
- RT @MoosePeterson: All Nikon School Online Classes Free this Month! wp.me/p6YJx-e3y great online resource to inspire and learn by!!… : 8 hours ago
- RT @pluginamerica: Plug In America opposes the new rule under the Trump Administration as it will cost consumers money and affect public he… : 8 hours ago
- Thank you for your service. Hopefully, the next Congress can codify looking to the future of a healthy and stronger… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Sable Antelope photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: cornell university
I was contacted by Cindy Dyer, a fellow photoblogger, about an exciting new project she and Barbara Kelley were working on called Celebrate Home Magazine. The first issue was to feature an article on photographing Autumn colors and Cindy wanted … Continue reading
Last month’s assignment was on capturing the Blue Hour. A time of day when the sky becomes magical and the rest of the scene complements it. Thanks go out to the seven who submitted links. The winner of the Electronic Gift … Continue reading
In 1868, a set of nine chimes was donated to Cornell University by Jennie McGraw. She later married university librarian, Willard Fiske, who had traveled to Europe with her in order to woo her. I doubt Miss McGraw’s recent inheritance of … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
Ornithology – is a branch of zoology that concerns the study of birds. The science of ornithology is unlike most disciplines. Amateurs called Birders help scientists in location, breeding and population studies. Bird watching accounts for millions of dollars in sales … Continue reading