Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/13/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- It is the @MattMan2006 doing his thing during a @Bville_Boys_Lax game. https://t.co/8el3Y3hA7h : 8 hours ago
- And thank you for all your support over the years to both you, @torchramrod and @RawCharge There is nothing more sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Here's What Nikola Motors Is Getting Right About Electric Transportation jalopnik.com/heres-what-nik… via @jalopnik : 23 hours ago
- The new 2020 @FordMustang #EcoBoost High Performance in Grabber Lime Green #flickr flic.kr/p/24XoPCg : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: cornell university
I was contacted by Cindy Dyer, a fellow photoblogger, about an exciting new project she and Barbara Kelley were working on called Celebrate Home Magazine. The first issue was to feature an article on photographing Autumn colors and Cindy wanted … Continue reading
Last month’s assignment was on capturing the Blue Hour. A time of day when the sky becomes magical and the rest of the scene complements it. Thanks go out to the seven who submitted links. The winner of the Electronic Gift … Continue reading
In 1868, a set of nine chimes was donated to Cornell University by Jennie McGraw. She later married university librarian, Willard Fiske, who had traveled to Europe with her in order to woo her. I doubt Miss McGraw’s recent inheritance of … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
Ornithology – is a branch of zoology that concerns the study of birds. The science of ornithology is unlike most disciplines. Amateurs called Birders help scientists in location, breeding and population studies. Bird watching accounts for millions of dollars in sales … Continue reading