Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at Fulton Red Raiders fr. 9/17/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #fulton #esm #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Alabama saw more deaths in 2020 than any year in history. Also, it had about 7,000 MORE deaths than births.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- All set up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee at the Wegmans this morning along with Teslas and other Electric Vehicles. Stop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Cool! 2/3rd’s of the photos on the front page of my hometown newspaper are mine this between #football and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- More on #ElectricVehicles and the National Drive Electric Week #NDEW2021 event I am volunteering at this weekend. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: fall foliage
The Northern Red Oak (Quercus rubra) has been called “one of the handsomest, cleanest, and stateliest trees in North America” by naturalist Joseph S. Illick, and it is widely considered a national treasure. The Red Oak is especially valued for … Continue reading
I was contacted by Cindy Dyer, a fellow photoblogger, about an exciting new project she and Barbara Kelley were working on called Celebrate Home Magazine. The first issue was to feature an article on photographing Autumn colors and Cindy wanted … Continue reading
Over on Google+, photographers have gotten together using hashtags to create daily themes. This idea has been around forums and flickr for years. However, on Google+, it has been taken to a whole new level. Eric Leslie is the keeper … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
Indian summer is a meteorological phenomenon that occurs in the autumn. It is defined as a period of above normal temperatures after a killing frost. Those conditions fit the period of weather here in upstate New York perfectly the last few days. With autumn … Continue reading