Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Don’t buy Toyota. RT @JeffTutorials: Toyota executives have met with congressional leaders behind closed doors to a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- The @FordMustang #MachE rolling out at this morning’s #carsandcoffee event at @Wegmans in Rt. 31 in Clay, #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- My@FordMustang #MachE is visiting the #baseballhalloffame in Cooperstown while I photograph @crushball playing at D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- (2 of 2) Good luck with the Kraken, @YanniGourde and @marieandreeraby. We'll be watching and following from the 'Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- (1 of 2) From the moment you stepped on the ice for the #SyrCrunch, my wife and I saw something special. As you imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: colors
It is the most wonderful time of year for outdoor photographers in upstate New York. Autumn has arrived and the fall colors are starting to show. In a couple of weeks, some areas are going to be close to peak … Continue reading
I heard about the Baldwinsville Boat Parade of Lights about a month ago. They said the boats would go through New York Barge Canal Lock 24. I immediately had a vision of the lock being full of boats with colored … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
In searching for past posts about autumn colors, I came across one I wrote during my first year of blogging called Autumn Color. In the article I talked about why leafs change colors and referenced a scientific article about it. … Continue reading