Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Key phrase in the article, "hydrogen generated from renewable energy sources". Otherwise, this won't work. We can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @POTUS: Jim Crow in the 21st century is now the sinister combination of voter suppression and election subversion. It is the most un-Am… : 3 days ago
- Here we go! The #SyrCrunch will take on the Utica Comets in their 28th AHL Home Opener. For tickets, call 315-473-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- RT @FPHCrunch: "We didn’t have to call the NHL Hall of Fame and say ‘Hey, want it this year.’ This is our day with the cup. As the affiliat… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: colors
It is the most wonderful time of year for outdoor photographers in upstate New York. Autumn has arrived and the fall colors are starting to show. In a couple of weeks, some areas are going to be close to peak … Continue reading
I heard about the Baldwinsville Boat Parade of Lights about a month ago. They said the boats would go through New York Barge Canal Lock 24. I immediately had a vision of the lock being full of boats with colored … Continue reading
Beebe Lake on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, New York, was created back in 1828 to harness the hydro-power of Fall Creek. In 1898, the dam was raised another ten feet to bring the lake to the size it … Continue reading
In searching for past posts about autumn colors, I came across one I wrote during my first year of blogging called Autumn Color. In the article I talked about why leafs change colors and referenced a scientific article about it. … Continue reading