Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch Logan Roe (47) is @LukasFavale guest in the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- More #Epcot Forever #fireworks from #wdw on another #FireworksFriday #FF #night #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2ivTcHE : 2 days ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey holds on for a 2-1 win over the Fulton Red Raiders in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are still tied at 1 after 2 periods of play in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Th e @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and Fulton Red Raiders are tied at 1 after 1 period of play in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: purple
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
Karma announced her August Photo Hunt in mid-July which played right into my hands. The weekend after her announcing the hunt would include things in the colors of the rainbow, the Syracuse Nationals rolled into town with over 7,000 hot … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
This month’s assignment is Close Up Photography. Notice I did not use the word macro. Close up photography is anything from a ratio of 1:4 down to 1:1 (where Macro starts). I am looking for you to create Close Up … Continue reading