Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 16 hours ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 16 hours ago
- Male Mandrill photographed on the #KilimanjaroSafari at #DisneysAnimalKingdom in #wdw #zoo #animal #primate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- RT @crushball: The @RedCross provides about 40% of our nation's blood and blood components, all from generous volunteer donors. Please help… : 20 hours ago
- No matter who it is, we can elect a President in November. #Elections2020 twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: flowering
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
The unusually warm weather in March brought out the famous Washington, DC cherry blossoms much earlier than normal. I had hoped when I was visiting this week to be able to photograph them. Not to be deterred, I found lots … Continue reading
Highland Park in Rochester, New York is the home to the annual Lilac Festival. One of the oldest festivals in the United States. Featuring 500 varieties of lilacs and hundreds more of rhododendrons, magnolias, azaleas, flowering bushes and trees. The … Continue reading