Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Remember, the @realDonaldTrump administration lifted protections for wolves from the Endangered Species List. Elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 9 hours ago
- I must say I am very disappointed in @RepJohnKatko campaign strategy. I would rather hear his and @dana_balter idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Wear a Mask (Be Our Guest Parody) youtu.be/ltjBT_TuUVA via @YouTube : 11 hours ago
- Platinum Castaway Club members can now book their early 2022 Disney Cruises for the best opening day price! 🛳️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: flowering
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
The unusually warm weather in March brought out the famous Washington, DC cherry blossoms much earlier than normal. I had hoped when I was visiting this week to be able to photograph them. Not to be deterred, I found lots … Continue reading
Highland Park in Rochester, New York is the home to the annual Lilac Festival. One of the oldest festivals in the United States. Featuring 500 varieties of lilacs and hundreds more of rhododendrons, magnolias, azaleas, flowering bushes and trees. The … Continue reading