Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Looking for something to do on a cold winter's night in #Syracuse? The @CheckersHockey come in to take on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- New York needs to open of direct sale of EVs if we are to scale the transition to electric to where it needs to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @monstershockey at @SyracuseCrunch from 1/26/2022. #syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- The joy of victory! #SyrCrunch Shawn Element congratulates goalie Amir Miftakhov after defeating the Cleveland Mons… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey maintain their 5-1 lead to defeat the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: statues
The Korean War Veterans Memorial was very different than the Vietnam Veterans Memorial we visited earlier this week. The Vietnam Memorial was more personal with the names of all those soldiers lost in the conflict. As I entered the Korean … Continue reading