Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Removing these statues does not hurt our National Heritage, nor rewrite history, @realDonaldTrump. Put them in a mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 44 minutes ago
- RT @itsJeffTiedrich: in summation— Trump is a genius but you can't see his grades Trump is rich but you can't see his tax returns Trump is… : 21 hours ago
- . @realDonaldTrump kept saying he wanted to make America First. He got his wish. twitter.com/JoeBiden/statu… : 2 days ago
- RT @ProjectLincoln: .@realDonaldTrump's legacy is his countless failures, and the damage he’s done to America and its people. Our Founding… : 2 days ago
- That's the spirit, @senatemajldr Can't have a bill which saves lives by reducing air pollution in the middle of a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: national mall
Thought I would end this week with a few favorites from last week’s trip to Washington, DC. I will add shooting tips to the challenges I faced in hopes of helping other traveling photographers. I will start with the reason … Continue reading
The Korean War Veterans Memorial was very different than the Vietnam Veterans Memorial we visited earlier this week. The Vietnam Memorial was more personal with the names of all those soldiers lost in the conflict. As I entered the Korean … Continue reading