Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 5 hours ago
- If you would stop making false statements and accusations, @Twitter will leave you alone. You brought it upon yours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: The Trump administration is shamefully taking advantage of the public’s distraction to push through their anti-environment agenda… : 2 days ago
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 days ago
- RT @350: "We may be able to cancel concerts, conferences and classes; but we can't as easily cancel the climate crisis." This moving piece… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: charity
The Onondaga Redhawks won the Stanley “Butch” Jimerson Can-Am Lacrosse Champions Cup by defeating the Newtown Golden Eagles in the league finals Best-of-Seven series, 4 games to none, last week. The Redhawks dominated the series after taking the opening game … Continue reading
In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, I watched the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite after supper. Cronkite would introduce stories and maps of this area half way around the world called Southeast Asia where the Vietnam War was … Continue reading