Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 8 hours ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: charity
The Onondaga Redhawks won the Stanley “Butch” Jimerson Can-Am Lacrosse Champions Cup by defeating the Newtown Golden Eagles in the league finals Best-of-Seven series, 4 games to none, last week. The Redhawks dominated the series after taking the opening game … Continue reading
In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, I watched the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite after supper. Cronkite would introduce stories and maps of this area half way around the world called Southeast Asia where the Vietnam War was … Continue reading