Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- What the heck is he preparing for? cnn.com/2021/12/02/pol… : 4 hours ago
- It has been fun photographing and getting to know @WayneStormWatch with my time with the #SyrCrunch. Have fun in yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Will #ClimateChange aka #GlobalWarming cost you today, tomorrow & in the future? Insurance companies are preparing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 11/30/21 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow...a lot of the world is begging for vaccines. Here in #NewYork, we are having a contest to "incentivize" people… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: hope
In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, I watched the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite after supper. Cronkite would introduce stories and maps of this area half way around the world called Southeast Asia where the Vietnam War was … Continue reading
A Cancer Survivor addresses the participants, volunteers and guests during the 2009 Baldwinsville Relay for Life fund raiser for the American Cancer Society as the word HOPE is illuminated in the bleachers of the Pelcher-Arcaro Stadium on the campus of … Continue reading