Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Want to thank Keeper of the Cup @MikeBolt4 for escorting the @StanleyCup all over Syracuse, NY as the #SyrCrunch ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Apple is giving Trump & his new social media app a platform on the App Store after he incited the deadly Jan. 6 ins… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: ‘We deserved better’ rawcharge.com/2021/10/25/227… : 2 days ago
- So, what did you do over the weekend? Me? Oh, I spent a day with the @StanleyCup thanks to the @SyracuseCrunch and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: american cancer society
In six weeks time, my Relay For Life team, Hearts & Hands, will be walking with over 40 other teams in Baldwinsville, New York. I am proud to say we have raised almost $10,000 the last two years for the … Continue reading
Meet Team HeeHaw who came in Number 1 with over $5,300 in donations for the Baldwinsville Relay for Life event held last week. All money raised goes directly to the American Cancer Society for research into finding a cure for … Continue reading
A friend of mine who is a cancer survivor runs online auctions of items donated to her. Last year a print of mine raised over $1,000 for her charity. While I do not expect the same results here, I thought … Continue reading
In about a month, I will be participating in my second Relay for Life event in my town of Baldwinsville, New York. The event is to raise funds for the American Cancer Society to help in their goal to find … Continue reading