Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 1 day ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans fr. 7/10/19. Covering parts of both games of the Double-Header.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: cancer
Here are my photos for Karma’s June Photo Hunt. Peace – Is a green leaf in the forest. Joy – Is surviving cancer. Pride – Is wearing your grandsons’ championship rings. I had to skip the last one and instead replace … Continue reading
In six weeks time, my Relay For Life team, Hearts & Hands, will be walking with over 40 other teams in Baldwinsville, New York. I am proud to say we have raised almost $10,000 the last two years for the … Continue reading
In about a month, I will be participating in my second Relay for Life event in my town of Baldwinsville, New York. The event is to raise funds for the American Cancer Society to help in their goal to find … Continue reading