Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I see a great opportunity for @awrestaurants here. They have the infrastructure for the drive-ins already, just ne… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- What the heck is he preparing for? cnn.com/2021/12/02/pol… : 1 day ago
- It has been fun photographing and getting to know @WayneStormWatch with my time with the #SyrCrunch. Have fun in yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Will #ClimateChange aka #GlobalWarming cost you today, tomorrow & in the future? Insurance companies are preparing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 11/30/21 in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: calder cup
For the second time in three years, I was able to photograph the deciding game of the American Hockey League’s (AHL) Calder Cup Final. Two years ago I watched the Grand Rapids Griffins celebrate in the War Memorial Arena. This … Continue reading
The Calder Cup trophy, given to the champion of the American Hockey League (AHL) each season, stands 24 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The sterling silver bowl is 12 inches high and 8 inches in diameter. The hardwood base is made … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading