Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Starting tomorrow, I will doing my #SyrCrunch Countdown to their Home Opener. Keep in mind the Crunch will not play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- RT @Cary_Elwes: There’s a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a pity to damage this one. twitter.com/variety/status… : 16 hours ago
- That bottom row is a killer. twitter.com/ed_hawkins/sta… : 1 day ago
- Help the Kentucky Democrats @KyDems defeat #MoscowMitch by purchasing one of these t-shirts. They also have other m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- ICYMI: PHOTO GALLERY- @LCSDAthletics @lpoolfootball at @CNSAthletics fr. 9/13/19 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: calder cup
For the second time in three years, I was able to photograph the deciding game of the American Hockey League’s (AHL) Calder Cup Final. Two years ago I watched the Grand Rapids Griffins celebrate in the War Memorial Arena. This … Continue reading
The Calder Cup trophy, given to the champion of the American Hockey League (AHL) each season, stands 24 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The sterling silver bowl is 12 inches high and 8 inches in diameter. The hardwood base is made … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading