Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @LCSDAthletics @LHSPoolPuck at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 12/4/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/8/18. #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Note the winner will be selected on Dec. 19th before the next Crunch home game so use the link to get your chances… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Trump, Pelosi, Schumer showdown over shutdown: Darcy cartoon #trumpshutdown s.cleveland.com/GHMYsXL https://t.co/zNCXmjAs07 : 2 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: playoffs
For the second time in three years, I was able to photograph the deciding game of the American Hockey League’s (AHL) Calder Cup Final. Two years ago I watched the Grand Rapids Griffins celebrate in the War Memorial Arena. This … Continue reading
The Calder Cup trophy, given to the champion of the American Hockey League (AHL) each season, stands 24 inches tall and weighs 35 pounds. The sterling silver bowl is 12 inches high and 8 inches in diameter. The hardwood base is made … Continue reading
Normally the captain of the hockey team takes part in the ceremonial puck drop before a game. However, when a teammate’s Father traveled all the way from Russia, Syracuse Crunch Captain Mike Angelidis made an exception and let young rookie Vladislav … Continue reading
Syracuse Crunch fans are experiencing something that has never happened in the team’s 19 year history, playing playoff hockey games in June inside the War Memorial. Previously, the latest the team has played was late May. While it has not … Continue reading