Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2018 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @LCSDAthletics @LHSPoolPuck at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 12/4/18.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from @TheAHL game between the @AmerksHockey and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/8/18. #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Note the winner will be selected on Dec. 19th before the next Crunch home game so use the link to get your chances… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Trump, Pelosi, Schumer showdown over shutdown: Darcy cartoon #trumpshutdown s.cleveland.com/GHMYsXL https://t.co/zNCXmjAs07 : 2 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: Highlights from the @BingDevils and @SyracuseCrunch fr. 12/7/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Binghamton #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: sb-700
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
As a long time fan of the National Hockey League (NHL), getting to meet and photograph special guests of the Syracuse Crunch is a huge thrill. Last weekend, the Crunch brought a two time NHL Defensemen of the Year, the … Continue reading
I was driving home last Tuesday night when I got a call from my wife, Merrie. I had to wait to make a stop before I could hear the voice mail she left. She calmly told me not to worry … Continue reading