Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Hmmm, @realDonaldTrump said on Facebook about reelection. "This one should be a lot easier as our poll numbers are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Yo, @Mitch_M a new one. Muppets Now | Disney+ Trailer youtu.be/AWO6H5fxlwk via @YouTube : 17 hours ago
- Way to go Florida! I am sure @realDonaldTrump is very proud how @GovRonDeSantis is handling the crisis. #Vote2020 twitter.com/COVID19Trackin… : 22 hours ago
- Hey, @JoeBiden, here's another way to get the US into #ZEV. "Shoppers have swarmed virtual showrooms in Germany and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- A simple case of Cause and Effect. “The administration’s problematic policies have increased our collective suscept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: fans
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
As a long time fan of the National Hockey League (NHL), getting to meet and photograph special guests of the Syracuse Crunch is a huge thrill. Last weekend, the Crunch brought a two time NHL Defensemen of the Year, the … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading