Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- No time for rest: #SyrCrunch Tye McGinn has a playoff series to win via @syrhockey syracuse.com/crunch/index.s… https://t.co/9czxkh7yRv : 44 minutes ago
- The #CalderCup Playoffs come to #Syracuse this Wednesday! Call #SyrCrunch at 315-473-4444 to get your tickets now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 hours ago
- Boycott this rich idiot. There is not need to trophy hunt endangered species...EVER! @jimmyjohns @kevinharvick twitter.com/FriendEden100/… : 8 hours ago
- Another fun and exciting season of @crushball is coming soon! Sign up your kids today. twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 9 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax defeat the Rochester River Monsters 12-6 in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/lzh9L6zajo : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: fans
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
As a long time fan of the National Hockey League (NHL), getting to meet and photograph special guests of the Syracuse Crunch is a huge thrill. Last weekend, the Crunch brought a two time NHL Defensemen of the Year, the … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading