Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Today is my last day at AllEars.net. It has been a fun 14 years! More on my Disney future soon! Photog… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- RT @MikeHudema: This marine reserve in Mexico was almost dead. 19 years later its teeming with life showing the world how we can save the o… : 1 day ago
- RT @katherinejulia: Thanks @RepJahanaHayes @RepCardenas @SenCortezMasto @PattyMurray for reintroducing the #CleanSchoolBusAct! It will: ✅Pr… : 1 day ago
- This is so sad. I weep for the #Earth. #GlobalWarming is real and is causing intense natural weather conditions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I can attest to this as I spent a decade playing in the Midstate Youth Hockey Association (MYHA) there back in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: fans
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
As a long time fan of the National Hockey League (NHL), getting to meet and photograph special guests of the Syracuse Crunch is a huge thrill. Last weekend, the Crunch brought a two time NHL Defensemen of the Year, the … Continue reading
The Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus is one of the most famous college sports venue in the United States. It hosts the traditional outdoor sports American football, soccer (European football), track and field and lacrosse. In the winter, … Continue reading