Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TorontoMarlies at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/27/19. @Syracuse1848 @cityoftoronto @TheAHL #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 54 minutes ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/26/19. @Syracuse1848 @VisitRochester @TheAHL #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @NorthstarFball vs @UProctorFball for the @NYSPHSAA #section3football #classaa champio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @SolvayAthletics @FootballSolvay vs @SportsOneida for the @NYSPHSAA #section3football #classb champi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- Catching up on my #summer backlog of photos. Viewing the Genesee River Gorge from Inspiration Point at Letchworth S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: fireworks
Back from a vacation to Walt Disney World where Christmas celebrations merge traditions, technologies and stories to weave holiday magic. During the months of November and December, Walt Disney World produces Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the Magic Kingdom on several evenings. … Continue reading
The days leading up to and after the July 4th holiday in the United States of America is, what I call, Fireworks Season. Cities, towns and villages big and small celebrate the birth of their country with patriotic displays featuring … Continue reading
LEON Day – halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It is celebrated on June 25th, i.e. the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. For the first time ever, Syracuse had a LEON Festival to celebrate LEON … Continue reading
Running a little behind this week. Currently in Las Vegas with plans to drive over to Arizona today to see some big ditch in the Earth. Before I do that…here is more from California. I mentioned last week were I … Continue reading