Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @Lozito44: @FullyFocusedMed @SyracuseCrunch @RussianRocket13 Look at that replay! Great shots! : 5 hours ago
- Happy 210th, Chuck! I fear some your burns of old are still relevant today. twitter.com/PopSci/status/… : 7 hours ago
- DEC plan proposes lower phosphorus limits for Cayuga Lake fltimes.com/news/dec-plan-… via @FLTimes : 8 hours ago
- RT @PaulEDawson: “We’re currently witnessing a great deception, where the companies most responsible for catastrophically heating the plane… : 10 hours ago
- Happy @FordMustang Day from my 2017 Ford Mustang #Ecoboost Premium in Grabber Blue with Orange accents. Featuring 5… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Onondaga Lake Park
LEON Day – halfway mark to Christmas. Leon is Noel spelled backwards. It is celebrated on June 25th, i.e. the turning point when Christmas begins to come closer on the calendar. For the first time ever, Syracuse had a LEON Festival to celebrate LEON … Continue reading
In my home, Christmas does not start until the day after Thanksgiving (just ask my daughters). Well, last week the annual Lights on the Lake holiday display at Onondaga Lake Park in Liverpool, New York, had their walk through nights before … Continue reading
For the 21st year, the popular Lights on the Lake holiday display is being presented at Onondaga Lake Park near the village of Liverpool, New York. Normally this is a drive thru by automobile from Thanksgiving evening to early January. … Continue reading
I have a love/hate relationship with weeping willow trees. My home growing up had a large willow in the backyard which my friends and I enjoyed climbing and taking solace in its shade on hot summer days. The fall brought … Continue reading