Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 10 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans fr. 7/10/19. Covering parts of both games of the Double-Header.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: cold
Thank you for the great response to the first photo assignment of 2013. In all, there were 19 submissions from all over the globe. This time, I am going to write the recap while reading each entry for the first … Continue reading
The transformation of Ithaca Falls in winter is an amazing sight. Where water flowed freely was now incased in icicles. Where the water still flows is now restricted and takes different paths down the rocky cascade. A close up view … Continue reading
When I was planning the assignments for this year back in November, I hesitated to include this Assignment on Winter. Last year, my area barely had a winter with unseasonably warm temperatures and lack of snow. However, there is more … Continue reading
The Autumnal Equinox is defined as the point in time the center of the Sun passes through the same plane as the Earth’s equator in the direction from North to South on or around September 21st or 22nd each year. … Continue reading