Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- .@TheOncenter War Memorial was rocking tonight with a sellout crowd. #BLUnited #AllForOne twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Matthew Peca was tonight's guest on @Dan_DUva #ShootoutShow in @TheOncenter War Memorial. #BLUnited https://t.co/S9HZd6bZAg : 1 day ago
- .@SyracuseCrunch start their @TheAHL North Div. final push with @UticaComets tomorrow night. Call 315-473-4444 for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @williamlegate: This literally happened... Tucker Carlson: "The counties who voted for you will do far worse under your plan" Donald Tru… : 1 day ago
- .@RepJohnKatko vote "NO" on the #AHCA #Trumpcare as it takes us back to Insurance companies caring more about profits than people. : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: plants
I came across the term Minimalist Photography this week on Google+. Photographer Steve Johnson will be releasing a book this Spring covering the topic in depth. He defines Minimalist Photography as not simply about taking a photograph of less. Minimalism is … Continue reading
Thank you for the great response to the first photo assignment of 2013. In all, there were 19 submissions from all over the globe. This time, I am going to write the recap while reading each entry for the first … Continue reading
I know I have been complaining about all the snow upstate New York has gotten this winter. Thankfully, I got a taste of exotic places over the weekend when I attended the Syracuse Photographers Association meetup at my college alma … Continue reading
Over the past year I have heard a few of my photographer friends say they had become uninspired. In sports, they would say the photographer is in a slump. A slump is a period of poor or losing play by … Continue reading