Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Crazy is the right word. twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVanc… : 9 hours ago
- A good watch. I'm for adding PR as a state. About time. Been there they take their elections more seriously than mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- View 445: Stanley Cup Champions viewsinfinitum.com/2020/09/30/vie… : 14 hours ago
- RT @matthewamiller: Note: if you say this debate was a shitshow without noting whose fault it was, you are part of the problem. : 21 hours ago
- Hey, The Donald brought back football...another nail in the coffin to "stick with sports". Right, @BrentAxeMedia? : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: united states
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fifth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
The last time I photographed the United States Air Force Thunderbirds air demonstration team they were flying over Main Street USA at Walt Disney World. Yesterday, the Tunderbirds performed at the Kwik Fill Rochester International Airshow in Rochester, New York. Unlike the … Continue reading
Vacation is defined as a period of time that a person or persons spend away from home, school, or business usually in order to relax or travel. I guess the dictionary never heard of a Stay-cation. Nor did any of the … Continue reading
I have enjoyed visiting three United States National Parks over the last week. They are the Grand Canyon, Arches and Canyonlands. Each one featured unique geological formations which bring people from all over the world to see and photograph. I … Continue reading