Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: The cuddly critters are ready to fly! Join us for the @stanleysteemer Tired Teddy Toss tomorrow night. 🧸 https://t.co/… : 9 hours ago
- GAME GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey played @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- Well Twitter, had to turn off my Email Notifications for top tweets and stories this morning. Too many of the tweet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- GAME GALLERY: @SkanLakers played @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/29/2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Our 12th Annual @stanleysteemer Tired Teddy Toss is next Saturday, Dec. 10! Bring some new or gently used cuddly critt… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: pinyon pine
Conditions above 5,000 feet in the western United States are hot and dry. Soil is thin to non-existent in the rocky terrain of Grand Canyon, Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Yet, vegetation from wild flowers to trees found ways to … Continue reading