Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- How a crumbling road in Syracuse is sparking a conversation about reparations washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/10… : 14 hours ago
- Drove around southern @OnondagaCounty out leaf peeping when I came upon this scene near #LaFayette, #NewYork. Anyon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener is today! @TheOncenter War Memorial Arena got a big upgrade last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @BerniceKing: I heard #MarkZuckerberg's ‘free expression’ speech, in which he referenced my father. I'd like to help Facebook better und… : 3 days ago
- Sentry Bridge #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hwJnXn : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: moab
Conditions above 5,000 feet in the western United States are hot and dry. Soil is thin to non-existent in the rocky terrain of Grand Canyon, Arches and Canyonlands National Parks. Yet, vegetation from wild flowers to trees found ways to … Continue reading
When I first told you I had gotten a Fisheye lens as a present, I mentioned when the subject called for it, I would use the Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye Lens. Oh, but the Fisheye is a crafty seductress. … Continue reading
Canyonlands National Park is the less famous and much bigger national park near Moab, Utah. The park features large open expanses of mesas, river canyons, rock formations and an arch. While not as famous as Delicate Arch, Mesa Arch is … Continue reading