Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: The cuddly critters are ready to fly! Join us for the @stanleysteemer Tired Teddy Toss tomorrow night. 🧸 https://t.co/… : 9 hours ago
- GAME GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey played @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- Well Twitter, had to turn off my Email Notifications for top tweets and stories this morning. Too many of the tweet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- GAME GALLERY: @SkanLakers played @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey fr. 11/29/2022… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: Our 12th Annual @stanleysteemer Tired Teddy Toss is next Saturday, Dec. 10! Bring some new or gently used cuddly critt… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: flying
During my vacation to Florida, I missed out on the peak Autumn colors in upstate New York. Last weekend, I went out in search of any late Autumn color while visiting the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. … Continue reading →
As I wrap up another year of photoblogging, it is time to reflect back on the past year’s adventures. In reviewing the thousands of photos I produced this year, it was not surprising to me and, if you follow me … Continue reading →
We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly! — From Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach I … Continue reading →
Each year on Good Friday, I get up in time to arrive at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge to watch the Sun rise. It was around the freezing mark in temperature and, while the morning looked promising, clouds soon took … Continue reading →
I have been accumulating a lot of miscellaneous photos over the last month in between all the close up photography I have been doing. Over the weekend I went through them and found a few gems. When I took this … Continue reading →