Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It is amazing what the @realDonaldTrump administration considers "essential" during the #TrumpShutdown twitter.com/RheaSuh/status… : 1 hour ago
- The Good, The Bad, The #SyrCrunch lose 5-4 via @torchramrod @RawCharge rawcharge.com/2019/1/17/1818… https://t.co/GW1rZrtc3o : 1 hour ago
- Hurricane Ridge Visitor Center in @OlympicNP #travel #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2dahQQU : 1 hour ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: We’re hosting a Monday Matinee against the Binghamton Devils on Jan. 21. Join us for a 1 p.m. puck drop at the War Mem… : 2 hours ago
- Pearly Everlasting #wildflowers on Hurricane Ridge in @OlympicNP #nature #washington #travel #landscape… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: flying
During my vacation to Florida, I missed out on the peak Autumn colors in upstate New York. Last weekend, I went out in search of any late Autumn color while visiting the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York. … Continue reading →
As I wrap up another year of photoblogging, it is time to reflect back on the past year’s adventures. In reviewing the thousands of photos I produced this year, it was not surprising to me and, if you follow me … Continue reading →
We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly! — From Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach I … Continue reading →
Each year on Good Friday, I get up in time to arrive at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge to watch the Sun rise. It was around the freezing mark in temperature and, while the morning looked promising, clouds soon took … Continue reading →
I have been accumulating a lot of miscellaneous photos over the last month in between all the close up photography I have been doing. Over the weekend I went through them and found a few gems. When I took this … Continue reading →