Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- This idea is looking for a North American investor. twitter.com/KateFantom/sta… : 16 hours ago
- This is why people are angry from all sides. twitter.com/DanPriceSeattl… : 16 hours ago
- With the transportation sector being one of the largest contributors to anthropogenic U.S. greenhouse gas (GHG) emi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- This is why we have an Environmental Protection Agency #EPA in the United States and why we should watch the mining… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- It's my go-to composition rule and then I tweak (if needed) from there. twitter.com/eleuthardt/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: montezuma national wildlife refuge
As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I rented a Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E AF-S ED VR lens from LensRentals.com to photograph for a week. I had planned on using this lens for field sports, too. Sadly, with the Covid-19 pause, … Continue reading
I have not wrote about the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge near Seneca Falls, New York in a few years. Besides me taking a couple of long breaks, Montezuma has been under a long construction project which was only to take … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading