Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @DrEricDing: Everything in this video is true. All of it—all 7 mil cases & 200k deaths. As an epidemiologist, I remember every quote an… : 1 day ago
- RT @VWIDTalk: Can we get to 200 members by Sunday night? If you're a future VW ID owner, come join the community and say hi! https://t.co/h… : 1 day ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: Trump is outlining his plan to steal the election in plain sight: on.cc.com/3kMSWo5 https://t.co/myUKKI1i5W : 2 days ago
- My grandson wants @TBLightning to bounce the Dallas Stars tonight in the @StanleyCup Finals. #GoBolts #TampaCuse https://t.co/DB8doZoXHM : 2 days ago
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: jamesville
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the fourth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If you … Continue reading
It is Summer in the Northern Hemisphere. This is the time of year we shed our winter layers and get outside under the strange celestial orb, the Sun. I already have one sunburn this season. For Assignment 26: Summertime, I … Continue reading
On Google+, I curate or host a Daily Photo Theme each week called #InMotionThursday were I invite people to share their photos using techniques which show motion in a still photograph. Photographers use various techniques like these to do so: … Continue reading
Many photo editors easily do selective color. I have done it in Apple’s Aperture 3 photo editing and management system. However, I did it the hard way. Turns out it is very easy to do. Lets start with a nice … Continue reading