Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @johnvoelcker: From the 'Laugh To Keep From Crying' Dept: The White House science office ranked “ENDING the COVID-19 pandemic” atop th… : 45 minutes ago
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 12 hours ago
- The @SenateGOP had their one night stand with the Supreme Court, rolled out of bed, put on their pants and left wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- Views 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR @NYstateparks @I_LOVE_NY @OnondagaCounty @Syracuse1848 @SkylumSoftware… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- "We are using money for the wrong stuff" -- Carl Sagan twitter.com/luckytran/stat… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: child
Spent some time on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario today and enjoyed watching this little boy partaking of the age old fun of throwing rocks into the water.
On Google+, I curate or host a Daily Photo Theme each week called #InMotionThursday were I invite people to share their photos using techniques which show motion in a still photograph. Photographers use various techniques like these to do so: … Continue reading
When visiting the Lake Ontario shore you will see many recreational uses as people take to the water. Recreational boating activities amounted to $16 billion spent in all of the Great Lakes in a 2003 study supporting thousands of jobs … Continue reading
This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂