This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Would it not be great if @NYGov and its major cities bought in on zero emission public transportation to help reach… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Hey, @airsupplysinger, my wife and mine's wedding song was "Two Less Lonely People in the World". Would love it if… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 2/16/19. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Rochester #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
- Crunch Corner: A Brief Journey To First Place via @torchramrod @RawCharge #SyrCrunch #Syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @nywolforg: Ten reasons why wolves are #essential. https://t.co/RXH3v98wyi : 1 day ago