Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This makes perfect sense to old, ultra-conservative While Males aka @LeaderMcConnell who felt their manliness threa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @theridgemen at #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/19/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Hey, @kmthomas06, check out this archival work. twitter.com/jimfarley98/st… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @Smittiebaseball at #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/18/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @SyrCaltCats at #CortlandCrush @crushball fr. 6/17/22. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Daily Archives: May 24, 2010
This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂