Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch penalty kill on the attack: Man-down unit ripping off short-handed goals. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- #SyrCrunch rookies finding their strides as productive pro players together @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 7 hours ago
- Trump’s FCC Nukes Network Neutrality: What Happens Now? aclu.org/blog/free-spee… via @aclu : 7 hours ago
- The @AHLBruins, on a 7 game winning streak, collides with the @SyracuseCrunch, on a 9 game winning streak, tomorrow… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 9 hours ago
- RT @BrentAxeMedia: The latest episode of the "Syracuse Sports Podcast" is live. @SyracuseCrunch coach Ben Groulx tells me how his team has… : 1 day ago
Daily Archives: May 24, 2010
This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂 Advertisements