Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Congratulations to the @SyracuseCrunch on returning to the #CalderCupFinals. Let's #FIN15H it! https://t.co/a9XX1vaeJI : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @MikeMcKenna56 is @Dan_DUva guest at the #ShootoutShow after winning @TheAHL Eastern Conference Finals… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @AHLBruins at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 5/24/17. Game 3 of @TheAHL #ECF #FIN15H photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wfBb9… https://t.co/5ujQSswOgD : 12 hours ago
- Game 4 won, Series 3-1 lead obtained. Time to #FillTheBarn for Game 5 to close out @AHLBruins tonight. Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 16 hours ago
- Lots of goal cellys as the #SyrCrunch take it to the @AHLBruins for a 7-2 game win and a 3-1 #ECF series lead.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: portrait
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
I have had a need for a backup camera since the incident when my Nikon D700 had to be sent in for repair. The old, injured D70 filled in for my personal photography but I could not do any work … Continue reading
Mulan’s Smile, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Mulan’s smile spread joy to all who came in contact with her during a Meet and Greet in Epcot’s China pavilion in World Showcase during my recent trip to Walt Disney World. … Continue reading
To accomplish this photo I set up my camera on a tripod and used a remote shutter release. I set the Nikon 28-300VR lens to 28mm knowing I would crop it later to suit the subjects. I used manual mode … Continue reading