Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- PHOTO GALLERY: Mohawk Valley Raiders at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 2/16/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #IceHockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 hour ago
- "Fuck you, I like guns." A good read. agingmillennialengineer.com/2018/02/15/fuc… via @wordpressdotcom : 23 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch goalie's super save lands spot of ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 @CBIngram1 #Syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @StatsBritain: Things that stopped mass shootings in Britain: 1 The banning of automatic weapons, semi automatic weapons with a calibre… : 3 days ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey defeated Mohawk Valley 3-2 in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/y7nK5yXDKn : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: portrait
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
I have had a need for a backup camera since the incident when my Nikon D700 had to be sent in for repair. The old, injured D70 filled in for my personal photography but I could not do any work … Continue reading
Mulan’s Smile, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Mulan’s smile spread joy to all who came in contact with her during a Meet and Greet in Epcot’s China pavilion in World Showcase during my recent trip to Walt Disney World. … Continue reading
To accomplish this photo I set up my camera on a tripod and used a remote shutter release. I set the Nikon 28-300VR lens to 28mm knowing I would crop it later to suit the subjects. I used manual mode … Continue reading