Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- It was a short but memorable run with the #SyrCrunch @PLLeblond Will miss you big guy! Take care of those little on… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- Welcome to the #SyrCrunch Byron Froese. I am sure the guys will overlook this little scuffle the last time you were… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 8 hours ago
- INITIAL PHOTOS: @SkanLakers vs @CBAJDHOCKEY fr. 2/25/17. @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 #Div2 #boys #hockey #championship… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- INITIAL PHOTOS: @wgwildcathockey vs @SyrCougarsPuck fr. 2/25/17. @NYSPHSAA #Sec3 #Div1 #boys #hockey #championship… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- Congrats to @wgwildcathockey for winning the @NYSPHSAA #sec3div1#boys #icehockey championship. Look for photo galle… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: portrait
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
I have had a need for a backup camera since the incident when my Nikon D700 had to be sent in for repair. The old, injured D70 filled in for my personal photography but I could not do any work … Continue reading
Mulan’s Smile, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Mulan’s smile spread joy to all who came in contact with her during a Meet and Greet in Epcot’s China pavilion in World Showcase during my recent trip to Walt Disney World. … Continue reading
To accomplish this photo I set up my camera on a tripod and used a remote shutter release. I set the Nikon 28-300VR lens to 28mm knowing I would crop it later to suit the subjects. I used manual mode … Continue reading