Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- I think @SyrCrunch @Dan_DUva (in orange shorts )should come out of the booth again. Pic from 2012. https://t.co/tqrK1iCApN : 23 hours ago
- #TBT to #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde testing his stick before a #CalderCupFinals game. 72 Days before the 2017-2018 Home… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @NYCBL_Spartans at @crushball fr. 7/24/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @LCVoters: The Senate holds a markup today on S. 1514, a bill to weaken the Endangered Species Act. RT to urge @EPWDems to oppose! #Stop… : 2 days ago
- Nice catch by @crushball Center Fielder Charles Edwards this week in the playoff game against @NYCBL_Spartans… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading