Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 4 hours ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- ICYMI View 391: Return of the #Oswego #Sunset #nature #photography @OswegoCountyNY @I_LOVE_NY @GreatLakesEcho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I just wrote a @theactionnet letter: Submit your comment -- no citizenship question on 2020 Census. Write one here: actionnetwork.org/letters/submit… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading