Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Mr. President, climate change is real, and caused by humans. For our children's sake we must take action. #NY24 vo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @LeoDiCaprio: .@CarbonBrief has compiled data from 70+ peer-reviewed climate studies to show how #climatechange is projected to affect t… : 8 hours ago
- Courtesy of @epayne73 who helped me out while I did beauty shots of the War Memorial Arena. twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 1 day ago
- View 409: Onondaga County War Memorial viewsinfinitum.com/2018/10/15/vie… https://t.co/PgdpgYhlNi : 1 day ago
- Celebrating the upcoming 50th Anniversary of the voyage of #Apollo8 Opinion | The most profound broadcast in human… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading