Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- #Tampacuse strikes again. Way to go @roscoldash! (Yes, my wife had on your jersey knowing you were going to be in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- Check out Mars and some of the cool Easter eggs on Persi. twitter.com/NASAPersevere/… : 8 hours ago
- I just took action with @theactionnet: Sign the petition: Demand Congress and Biden act NOW to undo the damage Trum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- I want a Garage Park Assist option for my @FordMustang #MachE. Line up the car rear end first and let the car back… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey vs. @SyracuseCrunch from Saturday, February 20th, 2021. @TheAHL #SyrCrunch #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading