Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch @Skoeks is @Dan_DUva guest in tonight's #ShootoutShow after a Crunch win over @AHLBruins 5-4. #FIN15H https://t.co/ZWRksUPBty : 6 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: #SyrCrunch vs. Providence Bruins preview: AHL Eastern Conference final Game 3 | #FIN15H rawcharge.com/2017/5/24/1568… https://t.co/… : 18 hours ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: GAMEDAY! We’re kicking off a three-game homestand against Providence. #FIN15H 🏒 7 p.m. 🎟 315-473-4444, https://t.co/iU… : 18 hours ago
- Playoff production is another example of @SyracuseCrunch Matthew Peca rising to the occasion via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 19 hours ago
- More from @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax OT win over @FMHornets in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #playoffs #boys #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/b20T2CdwDW : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading