Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- The Man, the Myth, the Legend of @Dan_DUva who is always high above center ice and in a booth. Happy Birthday! https://t.co/gkRdf3uS5c : 1 day ago
- Bill Gates wants a robot tax @Mitch_M engadget.com/2017/02/19/bil… via @engadget : 1 day ago
- My daughter holding my Grandson who was born yesterday. See you in a week, Jameson. twitter.com/kmthomas06/sta… : 2 days ago
- PHOTOS: @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey @beespuck fr. 2/17/17. @NYSPHSAA #boys #icehockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- .@Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey shiuts out the @CNSAthletics @CNSHockey 3-0 to advance in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading