Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2018 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: Homer Trojans at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/21/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 15 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: AHL North Division semifinals game 3: #SyrCrunch at Rochester Americans | #GoGetIt rawcharge.com/2018/4/25/1727… https://t.co/za9v9… : 19 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax at @CNSAthletics fr. 4/19/18. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 20 hours ago
- Crunch goalie @CBIngram1 steps into the spotlight as #SyrCrunch will change goalies for Game 3 of the playoff serie… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 22 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 4/21/18. @TheAHL #CalderCupPlayoffs #Syracuse #Rochester… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: boys
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The 2014 edition of the New York State Fair is now underway. Fairs are chock full of photo opportunities and this one is a gold mine. Here are a few of my photo treasures from just one day there. This … Continue reading
The Onondagas, a member of the Iroquois Nation, call the game of Lacrosse the Creator’s Game. Lacrosse is a very spiritual and healing game to the Haudenosaunee people. The traditions of the game is passed from one generation to the next. I witnessed such … Continue reading
I went down to photograph the 2014 Syracuse Crunch Summer Street Crunch Series game last Saturday morning. For four Saturday’s over the summer, the Crunch are setting up a street hockey rink on Montgomery Street just outside the Onondaga County War Memorial … Continue reading
For the first time I was a credentialed photographer inside the famous Carrier Dome on the Syracuse University campus covering the NYSPHSAA Section III Boys Lacrosse Championship games for Classes A, B and C high school teams. Being credentialed allowed me … Continue reading