Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Perspective | I’m a black climate expert. Racism derails our efforts to save the planet. washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/0… : 12 hours ago
- More wisdom, ideas and a story from @Mitch_M Feel free to share. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 12 hours ago
- About time! Don't forget to add EV stimulus WITHOUT a sales quota to help keep the air clean going forward. twitter.com/thehill/status… : 13 hours ago
- Trump with his Stormtroopers and Obama with the people. So #sad how far the US has been dragged backwards by decade… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- Grey's Anatomy @GreysABC - Miranda & Ben Give Their Son The Talk #BlackLivesMatter youtube.com/watch?v=McDeTv… : 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: field
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The High School Sports calendar has changed from Winter to Spring. In upstate New York, Field Lacrosse is the premiere sport. Many ice hockey players tend to also play lacrosse. In fact, one of the Baldwinsville hockey players asked if … Continue reading
Double Rainbow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. It was raining on my way home in mid-October, 2009 when the Sun popped out. Being so late in the afternoon and the time of year, I knew there had to be … Continue reading