Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/13/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 8 hours ago
- It is the @MattMan2006 doing his thing during a @Bville_Boys_Lax game. https://t.co/8el3Y3hA7h : 9 hours ago
- And thank you for all your support over the years to both you, @torchramrod and @RawCharge There is nothing more sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Here's What Nikola Motors Is Getting Right About Electric Transportation jalopnik.com/heres-what-nik… via @jalopnik : 1 day ago
- The new 2020 @FordMustang #EcoBoost High Performance in Grabber Lime Green #flickr flic.kr/p/24XoPCg : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: field
In photographing high school football, I really do not have the correct camera and lens to shoot into the night. High school stadiums have lights which are not bright enough for photography without a camera that can handle it. Like a … Continue reading
The High School Sports calendar has changed from Winter to Spring. In upstate New York, Field Lacrosse is the premiere sport. Many ice hockey players tend to also play lacrosse. In fact, one of the Baldwinsville hockey players asked if … Continue reading
Double Rainbow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. It was raining on my way home in mid-October, 2009 when the Sun popped out. Being so late in the afternoon and the time of year, I knew there had to be … Continue reading