Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Sadly, the politicians in most of these States did not support the bill which will now benefit their electorate. Wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- One of my best action photos from the #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball season. Out at Home #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 1 day ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: apple iphone
In early January of 2010, I was driving west on Interstate 94 in a 25 foot rental truck full of my daughter and her belongings in the state of Wisconsin on our way to North Dakota. Needing fuel, I told … Continue reading
Double Rainbow, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. It was raining on my way home in mid-October, 2009 when the Sun popped out. Being so late in the afternoon and the time of year, I knew there had to be … Continue reading
Karma on her When I Feel Like It Blog thought a Photo Scavenger Hunt would be fun to do and opened it up to her readers. I jumped right in. As I looked over the list, I knew I would … Continue reading