Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
February 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Winning recaps are more fun than losing ones. Rematch tonight in a soldout @TheOncenter War Memorial. Should be a d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- In a wild 3rd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey comes from behind to defeat the @RFASports, 4-3, in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey gets one back in the 2nd but still trail @RFASports, 2-1, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 1 period of play, @RFASports are up on the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 2-0 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The #SyrCrunch head into Rochester looking to establish their identity (and take the division lead) via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: long exposure
I mentioned I got a new car over the summer. Specifically a 2017 Grabber Blue Ford Ecoboost Mustang. I am taking part in an Ecoboost Mustang calendar project and volunteered to do the month of October. Halloween was the obvious choice … Continue reading
The 2016 New York State Fair looks a lot different after under going $50 million dollars of upgrades, demolition of the Grandstand and removal of the 1 Mile dirt race track. This opened up new areas for more vendors and an … Continue reading
Back in August, I shared a very long exposure of Upper Pinnacle Falls in Fillmore Glen State Park near Moravia, New York. Today, I share a High Dynamic Range image as Autumn descended on the park. The colors last weekend … Continue reading
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading