Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- “Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” ― Obi Wan Kenobi twitter.com/RealPressSecBo… : 13 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @WolfPackAHL at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/15/19. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Hartford #hockey #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch hold on to beat the Hartford Wolfpack, 3-2 via @torchramrod @RawCharge #Syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch Captain Gabriel Dumont is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The @BingDevils make their last visit of the season at the #SyrCrunch tomorrow and, yes, the Steve Yzerman bobbleh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: filter
Spent the weekend in the 1000 Islands along the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. First stop was the Antique Boat Museum in Clayton, New York. The museum has three hundred unique and beautifully-preserved boats focusing on the heritage of … Continue reading
Almost two years to the day, I visited Fillmore Glen State Park again over the weekend. I wanted to revisit Upper Pinnacle Falls and photographic it differently. The first challenge to my goal was the Gorge Trail which, is the most direct … Continue reading
Starting out 2015 with a couple of my favorite photos from my two trips to Walt Disney World last year. Not surprisingly to some of you, they both involve capturing motion in a still image. This first one I was … Continue reading
While enjoying the view of the Niagara Falls waterfalls is the foremost reason for visiting, there are plenty of other activities and attractions on both sides of the US-Canadian border. Before getting to those. I first want to take a … Continue reading