Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TorontoMarlies at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/27/19. @Syracuse1848 @cityoftoronto @TheAHL #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @AmerksHockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/26/19. @Syracuse1848 @VisitRochester @TheAHL #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @NorthstarFball vs @UProctorFball for the @NYSPHSAA #section3football #classaa champio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @SolvayAthletics @FootballSolvay vs @SportsOneida for the @NYSPHSAA #section3football #classb champi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Catching up on my #summer backlog of photos. Viewing the Genesee River Gorge from Inspiration Point at Letchworth S… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: 3-stop
Starting out 2015 with a couple of my favorite photos from my two trips to Walt Disney World last year. Not surprisingly to some of you, they both involve capturing motion in a still image. This first one I was … Continue reading
I hiked out to Taughannock Falls in the middle of the day with the idea of getting a long exposure photo of the falls. Sounds crazy but I did have a plan. Upon arriving, I set up the Nikon D700 … Continue reading
es·carp·ment – long continuous steep face of a ridge or plateau formed by erosion. Little did I know I have been living near various escarpments around New York state all my life. These escarpments are the reason for the gorges and … Continue reading
I looked for different angles and views of the magnificence of the Watkins Glen State Park Gorge than I did last year. Let’s see what I got. Above the Central Cascade is a stone bridge which was built by the Civilian Conservation … Continue reading