Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener is today! @TheOncenter War Memorial Arena got a big upgrade last… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- RT @BerniceKing: I heard #MarkZuckerberg's ‘free expression’ speech, in which he referenced my father. I'd like to help Facebook better und… : 1 day ago
- Sentry Bridge #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hwJnXn : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 1 Day. Goalie Eddie Pasquale (80) won 27 games for the Crunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tell @USFWS it's time to get toxic agricultural pesticides out of national wildlife refuges — places set aside spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: b&w
I hiked out to Taughannock Falls in the middle of the day with the idea of getting a long exposure photo of the falls. Sounds crazy but I did have a plan. Upon arriving, I set up the Nikon D700 … Continue reading
Growing up in a Black and White media world from televisions to newspapers, it is no wonder I craved color photography. I will admit B&W photos are more interesting to me today in a nostalgic kind of way. Landscapes in … Continue reading