Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @LyftGyft: I’m American…….. 🤦🏽♂️ this is America 2022. Yet some people wonder why we say BLACK LIVES MATTER. #MitchPlease #BlackTwit… : 2 days ago
- Sharing with @Mitch_M twitter.com/JeffBezos/stat… : 3 days ago
- Thanks, @Mitch_M This is much more interesting to watch than video of Men killing wolves. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 3 days ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL game between @BellevilleSens and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- In ten years, when people ask "Why didn't we stop them?" Here's the answer. Why people want to give the GOP power b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Category Archives: Photography
As I mentioned in last week’s blog post, I rented a Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E AF-S ED VR lens from LensRentals.com to photograph for a week. I had planned on using this lens for field sports, too. Sadly, with the Covid-19 pause, … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
I would like to invite one and all to this year’s Hospice of CNY Fine Art Photography Show. This is the eighth year I was asked to produce this show and, I think, it is the best one yet. If … Continue reading
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading