Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After Regulation and OT, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey end up tied, 1-1, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- After 2 periods play, @RFASports trails the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 1-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- After 1 period of play, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are scoreless in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 1/22/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey from 1/21/20. @NYSPHSAA @lysanderice #hockey #sport… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: olympic national park
After a 17 mile (29 km) ascent up the Hurricane Ridge Road, you come about a tight right hand curve and arrive at Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. Until the curve, the splendor and majesty of the Olympic Mountains … Continue reading
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading