Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- I want my northern NY neighbors to do better. Opinion | How Elise Stefanik, ‘bright light’ of a generation, chose a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- No one would mistake Erik Cernak for a snipper but he sure looked like one here. #TampCuse #SyrCrunch twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- (1 of 3) I have complained about how my @Ford dealership was having no luck in updating the software in my Job1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: olympic national park
After a 17 mile (29 km) ascent up the Hurricane Ridge Road, you come about a tight right hand curve and arrive at Hurricane Ridge in Olympic National Park. Until the curve, the splendor and majesty of the Olympic Mountains … Continue reading
During the winter months, my time is taken up with sports photography. When time permits, I will go out and explore with my camera. Otherwise, I will be sharing my adventures from last year as I have a large backlog … Continue reading
This year marked the return of my posting here at Views Infinitum after a long hiatus. While I did not post a lot I would like to share my favorite photos from 2018 as we turn the page to 2019. … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading