Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @SierraClub: Biden Nominees and Appointments Demonstrates his Commitment to Reinvigorating the Integrity of Science https://t.co/nWM3on… : 15 hours ago
- Another parting gift from the Trump Administration. I bet the US #Citrus industry loves this kind of PR. Yes? PEST… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @parkerbutler10: Millions of students have been doing this for years because of your party's inaction on gun violence. https://t.co/ymab… : 3 days ago
- Making #Baldwinsville (aka B'ville) proud! twitter.com/syrhockey/stat… : 3 days ago
- This is despicable! Hey, Trumpies, give yourselves tattoos but leave animals alone! US Fish and Wildlife opens in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Category Archives: Animals
Last week I shared photos of birds. This week I feature some of the mammals at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York I photographed during my visit. An adult Snow Leopard (Panthera uncia) prowling the enclosure. Snow Leopards … Continue reading
After making an Advanced Reservation, I entered a very quiet Rosamond Gifford Zoo in Syracuse, New York last weekend. None of the inside exhibits were open in the entrance building. There were signs indicating the one way direction around the … Continue reading
Like everyone else, I am spending a lot of time at home. Normally, I would be photographing high school Spring sports but, like almost everything else, those have been canceled for this year. I, instead, turned my attention to the … Continue reading
I attended a photography session at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in Smyrna, New York on a beautiful Autumn day in October of 2019. This was my first visit and I was impressed with the non-profit organization whose purpose is … Continue reading