Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Today's Lake Apopka #wildlife photo: Great Blue Heron with Fish #birds #florida #flickr flic.kr/p/2g1PyGn : 2 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX vs @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 14 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax vs @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax fr. 5/21/19. @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- Now, if I can only get my NY State Representatives to agee with this. @NYSenAntonacci (50th Senate) and Assemblyman… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 19 hours ago
- Our #climatecrisis was predicted..BACK IN 1982 by an oil company @exxonmobil Exxon Predicted 2019’s Ominous CO2 M… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: captive
Visited the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park in Binghamton, New York over the weekend. It is a small zoo and perfect for families with small children. There are a couple of playgrounds and lots of picnic tables and pavilions. The … Continue reading
Kilimanjaro Safari ride has been a featured attraction since Disney’s Animal Kingdom opened in 1998. The safari is a drive through an African forest and savannah with many of Africa’s most popular animals roaming freely. Guests ride a safari “jeep” … Continue reading
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading