Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @Mitch_M: COVID cases since June dangoodspeed.com/covid/total-ca… / Not only is this moving graphic interesting for what it's showing, it's inter… : 2 hours ago
- Pretty much sums up the last 3 plus years under Trump and his minions. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/kenolin1/statu… : 8 hours ago
- Someone needs to tell @realDonaldTrump it's 2020 and not 2016. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris https://t.co/GIWYMxlQhN : 8 hours ago
- Remember, the @realDonaldTrump administration lifted protections for wolves from the Endangered Species List. Elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: captive
I attended a photography session at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center in Smyrna, New York on a beautiful Autumn day in October of 2019. This was my first visit and I was impressed with the non-profit organization whose purpose is … Continue reading
Visited the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park in Binghamton, New York over the weekend. It is a small zoo and perfect for families with small children. There are a couple of playgrounds and lots of picnic tables and pavilions. The … Continue reading
Kilimanjaro Safari ride has been a featured attraction since Disney’s Animal Kingdom opened in 1998. The safari is a drive through an African forest and savannah with many of Africa’s most popular animals roaming freely. Guests ride a safari “jeep” … Continue reading