Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
December 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Local High School Sports fans, this is a great tournament to catch! #section3hockey #sports twitter.com/Bville_Hockey/… : 16 hours ago
- RT @nywolforg: More reasons to #standforwolves! https://t.co/cOomhM9YVJ : 1 day ago
- I'll be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw while I visit #WDW this week. Follow me for vacation content!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- 4 reasons why there’s no sophomore slump for #SyrCrunch Alex Barre-Boulet via @syrhockey syracuse.com/sports/2019/12… https://t.co/tU968Q9SPD : 4 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @RocketLaval at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/29/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @epayne73 #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: captive
Visited the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park in Binghamton, New York over the weekend. It is a small zoo and perfect for families with small children. There are a couple of playgrounds and lots of picnic tables and pavilions. The … Continue reading
Kilimanjaro Safari ride has been a featured attraction since Disney’s Animal Kingdom opened in 1998. The safari is a drive through an African forest and savannah with many of Africa’s most popular animals roaming freely. Guests ride a safari “jeep” … Continue reading
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading