Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @AOC: Reminder of what people are calling the “radical, extreme-left agenda”: ✅ Medicare for All ✅ A Living Wage & Labor Rights ✅ K-16… : 2 days ago
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 4 days ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 5 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at @crushball fr. 7/12/19. @NYCBLbaseball #MyCortland #Sherrill #newyork #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- Totally agree and am very disappointed. Looks like imports will win the EV/Hydrogen space in transportation while G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
Tag Archives: captive
Visited the Binghamton Zoo at Ross Park in Binghamton, New York over the weekend. It is a small zoo and perfect for families with small children. There are a couple of playgrounds and lots of picnic tables and pavilions. The … Continue reading
Kilimanjaro Safari ride has been a featured attraction since Disney’s Animal Kingdom opened in 1998. The safari is a drive through an African forest and savannah with many of Africa’s most popular animals roaming freely. Guests ride a safari “jeep” … Continue reading
Male Gorilla on the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Nikon D700/28-300VR, 1/125s, f/5.6, ISO 3600, EV 0, 300mm focal length. Did you know staring to a gorilla is considered a threat or an act of aggression? Wonder … Continue reading